Sorry GL, not that I'm aware of. I checked with some military sources of mine and they're not aware of any way to specify that US troops get the blood.
Sorry!
or anyone else who can answer but I assumed Jumper would be the best choice. Will the US armed forces accept blood from the civilian blood supply? I want to donate again but I do not want to donate to the Red Cross because quite bluntly I don't want my blood going to some (sorry Sluggo) fucking filthy Iraqui or other Muslim who may have been wounded fighting us. I hate the thought of giving blood, I nearly passed out last time. But our troops need it and I'm a universal donor being -O so I feel like I have to do it.
Sorry GL, not that I'm aware of. I checked with some military sources of mine and they're not aware of any way to specify that US troops get the blood.
Sorry!
You know I gave blood once, but it was weird, when they used the swab to "clean" where the needle was going, my skin developed a weird looking patch. My skin went from a dirty looking color to white. It took about a month for it to match the rest of my skin afterward. Then the nurse told me that I should WORRY about MY health because I don't clean myself. I am sorry, but sitting around in a tub of water filled with your own filth is just disgusting. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 26, 2004 10:00 AM: Message edited by: jdf. ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doh! Thanks for checking.Originally posted by Jumper69:
Sorry GL, not that I'm aware of. I checked with some military sources of mine and they're not aware of any way to specify that US troops get the blood.
Sorry!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uhm, Katie, that's disgusting. I KNOW Sluggo taught you better than that!Originally posted by jdf.:
You know I gave blood once, but it was weird, when they used the swab to "clean" where the needle was going, my skin developed a weird looking patch. My skin went from a dirty looking color to white. It took about a month for it to match the rest of my skin afterward. Then the nurse told me that I should WORRY about MY health because I don't clean myself. I am sorry, but sitting around in a tub of water filled with your own filth if just disgusting. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Dude that is pretty messed up right there.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What?Originally posted by Quoth the Raven:
Dude that is pretty messed up right there.
What do you think? What JDF posted. Damn.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
you guys suck
Agreed. I thought you meant what I posted originally. I know you are a Muslim sympathizer so I wasn't sure [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks